Camping ticket: NOK. 250,- (one person, all days)
- This ticket gives you access to the campsite, you are not allowed to camp overnight, or bring a tent without a tent space ticket.
Tent space ticket*: NOK. 350,- only valid with purchased camping ticket.
You need to bring your own tent and camping equipment.
Example: If you are two people sharing a tent, you will need two camping tickets and one tent ticket.
*Max tent size is 4x4 meter.
The camping tickets are valid from Wednesday August 16th to Sunday August 20th. Wristband/tent fee is to be collected at the accreditation booth at Midgard Historical Centre, the main entrance to the park. (All festival wristbands and tickets are to be collected here.)
Tickets avilable here
CHECK IN AND OPENING HOURS:
Check in at the camp is possible from Wednsday 16. August to Saturday 19. August (12:00-03:00) Check out from the camp is Sunday 20. August 15:00. Get your camping wristbands and tent tickets at the main ticket and exchange booth at Midgard Historical Centre Wednsday 16. August to Saturday 19. August (11:00-22:00).
- What you bring into the camp site - you bring out.
- Glass bottles, power generators, big sound systems, animals, any sort of weapons is NOT allowed to bring into the camp site.
- No tents on access roads.
- Use the trash bin / recycle containers.
- NO OPEN FIRE is allowed on the Camp. This includes all kinds of bbq/grills, bonfires etc.
- Follow the instructions given by the festival crew.
ACCESS TO CAMPSITE
Camping is only available with a festival ticket or day ticket. You have to be over 18 y/o to stay at the camp site. Age under 18 y/o only allowed access with parents. No pets allowed.
- Bonfires and grills: There will be public bonfires down at the beach and communal grills for cooking food.
- Electricity: There is no power outlets at the camp site, but a charger station for phones/pads/laptops will be at the site.
- Toilets and Showers: There are toilets with running water, and separate handicap Toilets at the campsite.
- Showers are available at Borrehallen: Borrehallen is about a 20minute walk away at Fogdeveien. Follow Highway 19 south and go up Gannastadveien to the right at the petrol station Esso. (You can also find the grocery store Kiwi here.) Follow the signs and road approx. 200 meters upwards.
- There will be security posted at the camp site at all hours.
- Hot food and soft drinks can be purchased at the camp! Also, the campsite offers water from various water stations
OPENING HOURS SHOWERS:
The 16 th , 17 th , and 18 th of August the showers are open from 17:00 – 22:00.
Saturday the 19 th , and Sunday the 20 th of August opening hours is from 10:00 – 15:00.
There is no car parking at the campsite, but it is possible for loading and unloading. Parking from Wednesday the 16 th of August to Sunday the 20 th is available at the field in the front of Midgard Historical Centre.
In the weekend there is also free parking at Vestfold University College at Bakkenteigen.
Please park in designated places, show respect, and ask locals´ for directions if needed!
The environment is important to each and every one of us, so please be considerate and responsible for your own waste. Use the recycle containers on the site.
- Please make sure your area is tidy when you check out. Thank you.
We have no caravan camp at the festival, but we recommend these local hot spots:
Phone: 33 08 23 90
Phone: 33 07 33 40
(Not a part of the festival camp, own charges apply.)